J. Lawrence Hall Co., Inc., Nashua, NH, recently completed the George H. & Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library in Hudson, NH. The new library is a 13,500 sq. ft. single story building with a 2,500 sq. ft. basement. The library was built to replace the Hills Memorial Library which opened in 1909. The mechanical systems which were installed by J. Lawrence Hall Co. include package gas electric roof top units, split system air to air heat pumps, and in-slab radiant floor heat, served by a high efficiency condensing gas boiler. The J. Lawrence Hall Co. worked closely with construction manager North Branch Construction, Inc. throughout the completion of the project.
For additional information contact: Charlie Hall (603) 882-2021